Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Feeling Lucky?

After my Valentine's rundown, I thought I'd go ahead and share with everyone what I've got available for St. Patrick's Day, or as I like to call it, St. Paddy's. So, without further ado, let's see what I've got available if you are feeling the luck of the Irish... or just want to celebrate a bit.

See the complete set here on TpT!

Similar to Valentine's I have plenty of St. Paddy's goodies and more in the works. One pack in particular, I'm hoping to get completed for this year, but more about that later!

St. Patrick's PreK Unit - My first St. Patrick's installment is a great all around pack, featuring the awesome works of Laura Strickland with MyCuteGraphics. It's a fantastic set with 40 pages of activities like tracing, coloring, picture paths, word cards, and more. This set is my top selling St. Patrick's Day pack in my Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) store.



Leprechaun Pack - The Leprechaun pack is still growing! I have so many ideas for this pack. Featuring the adorable art of Krista Wallden with Creative Clips, the Leprechaun pack currently includes a preK pack with 40 pages of activities. One of those activities is shown in the picture - a set of memory or matching cards. The set includes colored images as well as shadows for helping little ones match images as well as their unique shapes. The Leprechaun PreK Pack is listed at "Part 1" in my TpT store because I have begun piecing together a second prek pack which will feature another 40 pages of unique activities. The two packs can be used independently or together. None of the activities repeat between the packs, so they are truly independent of each other. This year, I also added a coordinating set of 3-part color cards which are available for a limited time as a Fan Freebie on Facebook, so check out my Facebook page to grab yours while it's still available! Keep your eyes open for that second prek pack.



Pot o' Gold Pack - The Pot o' Gold pack is a different type of pack. I have a few others that are similar, like the Lots of Hearts Pack available for Valentine's. The pack started out as a sampler pack available in my TpT store. With this mini sampler, you get 8 pages of activities totally free so you can see what types of pages and activities are included in my packs. You can try them out, see how you and your kiddo or students like them, and grab more and bigger packs from my store. With the Pot o' Gold pack, the images are created by Krista Wallden of Creative Clips and they coordinate with the Leprechaun Pack, so while the text and overall color scheme are unique, the images tie them together and they can be used as parts of a single unit. Last year, I offered a set of 3-piece number cards as a Fan Freebie on my Facebook page. I absolutely love these cards because they help kiddos learn to recognize the numerals, number words, and introduce them to 10-frames. The cards were only available for a limited time, as are all my Facebook Fan Freebies, so it's important to check them out regularly and grab them when you can. I may offer them again for free in the future, or I may offer a bundle with several coordinating activities. For now though, you can grab the sampler absolutely free here.

Pot o' Gold Number Cards - currently unavailable,
but you may be able to grab them sometime in the future!

Lucky Owls Pack - I love using unique images to add to the traditional ones associated with holidays. These precious owls created by Pretty Grafik are too cute to pass up! They add a new twist to St. Patrick's Day in this adorable set. The Lucky Owls Pack features 30 pages of activities for preschool and is newly available in my TpT store for this year. You can grab yours here.


Now that we've talked about all the currently available packs and reached the end of my post, are you ready for something exciting? I've decided to give my readers a sneak peak at what I'm working on. I'm hoping to get the first installment out for St. Patrick's Day this year, so keep an eye out! My latest set is a math pack! Once again, I'm using Krista Wallden's adorable Creative Clips images for this pack, so they coordinate with the Leprechaun and Pot o' Gold sets. This pack has all unique activities, though, so you won't get duplicate pages if you use them together! The focus of this latest pack is all about math including activities like number tracing, matching, counting, patterning, etc. I am so excited about this pack! Current plans are for a 35 page pack and an activity pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment